CHICKEN PURCHASING PROCEDURES
PRICES TO BE QUOTED AFTER RECEPTION OF LOI
Following our new guidelines, we are pleased to offer our customers a new Safe Procedures and payment method for all poultry transactions.
This method makes it very easy for the customer, and at the same time we are required to perform in-depth and comprehensive checks to make sure that the buyer is the final buyer and that he has the financial capabilities to execute the transaction.
With the current method of payment, the buyer is required to open an SBLC, the seller’s bank issues B/L and shipping documents to Buyer’s Bank, after all verification Buyer issues payment. (100% at Sight)
Here’s the New Procedure:
FULL CONTRACT VALUED SBLC (Standard Bank Letter of Credit), valid for 12 months shall be issued within FIVE calendar days after the Supply Contract is signed by the both parties and the procedure to send the swift correspondence shall start within 3 (three) days accordingly.
SBLC (Standard Bank Letter of Credit),: IRREVOCABLE, TRANSFERABLE, DIVISIBLE, ASSIGNABLE WITH MINIMUM VALID TIME: 12 (TWELVE) MONTHS, CONFIRMED, BY SWIFT MT720 DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK.
By SGS or equivalent at loading port at the expense of the seller; all costs in the loading port are the Seller’s expense.
- Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO). Buyer reviews, signs and seals FCO and sends it by email to the seller with Proof of Funds (POF RWA or BCL directly to the seller for the twelve-month contract value. Seller will verify POF.
- Seller issues Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with producers SIF, buyer reviews, signs and seals SPA and sends by email. Seller registers SPA at sellers bank.
- The buyer sends a draft SBLC for agreed value via SWIFT to Seller bank.
- Sellers bank confirms draft verbiage or requests any changes.
- Buyer issues SBLC via SWIFT within 48 hours,
- Seller confirms reception.
- Seller’s bank sends Performance Bonds (PB) for a value of two percent of the total contract value.
- Seller’s bank sends Proof of Product (POP) via Bank to Bank
- The seller starts shipping as per the contract.
- There is no trial shipment for less then 100 containers.
1. Commercial invoices, certifying that the quality, quantity and description of merchandise shipped, in 1 original and 3 copies.
2. Full set of (3/3) original clean shipped ‘on board’ ocean bill of lading marked ‘ freight collect’ and notify applicant.
3. Packing list issued by the beneficiary, that the goods were delivered, signed by beneficiary and applicant in one original and 2 copies.
4. Certificate of origin issued by chamber of commerce in brazil in 01 original and 02 copies.
5. Product shelf life: one year from date of packing. (date of packing and date of expiry).
6. Phythosanitary health certificate: good for human consumption.
THE FOLLOWING CHICKEN PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE:
WHOLE CHICKEN GRADE A, CHICKEN WING GRADE A, CHICKEN JOINT WING GRADE A, CHICKEN MIDDLE WING GRADE A, CHICKEN LEG QUARTER GRADE A, CHICKEN DRUMSTICK GRADE A, CHICKEN LIVER GRADE A, CHICKEN BREAST WITH BONE GRADE A, CHICKEN FEET GRADE A, CHICKEN PAW GRADE A, CHICKEN GIZZARDS GRADE A, CHICKEN HEART
LOI MUST BE ON END BUYER’S LETTERHEAD ADDRESSED TO “MADNOX TRADE DESK”, WITH FULL CONTACT DETAILS, AND MUST INCLUDE THE ABOVE PROCEDURES. PLEASE NOTE, THAT AS OF TODAY, WE DO NOT DEVIATE FROM OUR PROCEDURES. OUR PROCEDURES ARE THE SAFEST ON THE MARKET, 100% AT SIGHT, UNTIL ALL SHIPPING DOCUMENTS ARE SENT BANK TO BANK, DOCUMENTS ARE VERIFIED AND PAYMENT IS MADE BY TT.