PRODUCT: Gold in Dore Bar form
QUALITY: 22 carats plus or better
QUANTITY: 500kgs Available now and monthly
(Buyer can choose quantity)
PURITY: 95% plus or better.
PRICE: 15% Less LBMA/Kg Gross, 12% Less LBMA/Kg net to Buyer. 3% /Kg commission to the Intermediaries. 1% Seller Side (closed), 1% Trade Desk (Closed), 1% Buyer Side (Open).
Via swift (MT103) transfer made to Seller’s bank account by Buyer upon receipt of Final product assay report and sealing with full export documentation within one (1) banking day for each delivery.
Buyer and Seller signs this Full Cooperate Offer (FCO), where delivery protocol is delineated, which makes it a confirmed PO.
- Buyer will travel to Ghana for TTM with seller and to sign contract based on agreed discussion.
- Delivery terms for this Sales and Purchase agreement is FOB
- Upon Buyer’s confirmation of readiness, Buyer and Seller sign contract and exchange hard
copies physically and then move to the refinery together.
- Upon assay result at the PMCC refinery and after gold is sealed by the Customs Division ofthe Ghana Revenue Authority and the Government designated laboratory i.e. PMMC and accompanied with full export documentation Buyer pays Seller outside the refinery within24 banking hours and take possession of the good. All commissions are paid to intermediates bank account simultaneously if there be any intermediates.
- Upon confirmation of payments, Seller releases ownership to Buyer and the Refinery releases the Gold to Buyer automatically.
All export charges, PMCC payments, in Ghana are at the Seller expenses.
- Certificate of Origin /original and copies. FOB
- Certificate of Ownership / original and copies. FOB
- Refinery Assay Report for Shipment / original and copies. FOB
- Commercial Invoice / original and copies. FOB
- Export/ customs documentation.
Last time period when the Seller shall complete in full the required documentation is at the Kotoka International Airport (KIA) before exporting the assayed gold.
Buyer Must submit LOI with buyers full details in acceptance of procedures, supplier will issue FCO and once it is signed, he will organize meeting right away.
CALL US NOW AT +1-754-250-9100