COPPER CATHODE SHEETS (GRADE A) 99.99% FOR SALE
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY OF YOUR COPPER CATHODE NEEDS.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY COPPER CATHODE UNDER THESE TERMS:
WHEREAS THE SELLER and BUYER each with full corporate authority, certifies, represents and warrants that each can fulfil the requirements of this contract and respectively provide the products and the funds referred to herein, in time and under the terms agreed to hereinafter; and whereas the seller hereby agrees and makes an irrevocable firm contract to sell and whereas the buyer hereby agrees and makes an irrevocable firm contract to purchase and sellElectrolytic Copper Cathodes of which characteristics are indicated in the specification of this contract. Whereas the seller and buyer both agree to finalize this contract under the terms and conditions, it is therefore agreed as follows:
1. SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
- The Seller, under full authority and responsibility, declares that he has the clear and qualified right to sell the Electrolytic Copper Cathodes 99.97% – 99.99% maximum and below 99.95% is rejection and that he guarantees that the Seller has the means to legally transport the copper agreed between him and the Buyer to the buyer’s destination. The Buyer’s, under full corporate authority and responsibility declares that he and his associates have the full capability to purchase the Electrolytic Copper Cathodes 99.97% – 99.99%.
- The Seller shall be responsible for all shipment /Export Taxes, Duties, Freight, Security and full Insurance cover until delivery to Buyers International destination.
- The Buyer accepts all charges for security, customs clearance at arrival Port.
2.NET UNIT PRICE
- The buyer shall pay the seller in USD ($)
- b) The Net Unit Price of Electric Copper Cathodes agreed upon
- LME——% USD per Metric Tons/ (MT) CIF TERMS
3.DELIVERY TERMS & ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
- Delivery and acceptance of the goods is executed in accordance with the terms and conditions till delivery to the buyer.
- Loading Port: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania / Durban, South Africa
- Discharge Port: TO BE ADVISED
- The buyer will sign and seal the contract with the seller and open non-transferable DLC must be activated to the seller’s designated bank account.
- Seller provides 2% PB and POP to buyer’s bank
- Buyer shall come to view and inspect goods at load port before first shipment.
- Seller now ship the goods as well packed and send the documents.
- The total sales value shall be made after goods arrival at the buyer’s port of destination after the Quality of the Goods delivered under the present contract is indicated in the Certificate of quality issued by the International independent laboratory SGS, ALEX STEWART, ALFRED KNIGHT at buyers option, the surveyors, at the port of discharge, and said surveyors will confirm the seals applied on the containers at the port of loading are intact and unbroken.
- Payment for goods inspection is done at the Seller’s expense at the port of loading and at the port of discharge by the buyer’s expense.
- Date of delivery of lots of goods is the date of arrival of the vessel at the port of discharge.
- The Quality and Quantity of the goods stated in the bill of lading and surveyors report at port of discharge and shall provide conclusive evidence of the quality and quantity of the goods delivered.
- No reach certificate will be provided
- The first shipment shall commence in 15 days due to preparations. Upon successful delivery and payment, the second shipment shall start and delivered in every 30 days once.
4.QUALITY OF GOODS:
- The Goods are copper cathodes (Electrolytic Copper Cathodes, Grade A) at a purity of 99.97%-99.99%, Non-LME registered.
- Rejection below 99.95%.
- The Goods shall confirm to specification in the contract hereto.
- The Goods shall be CONGO/ZAMBIA Origin
- The quality of the Goods will be confirmed by a certificate issued by the independent International Survey company SGS, ALEX STEWART, ALFRED KNIGHT at the port of Loading, where the Survey company will supervise the loading of each container and seal it prior to loading on the ship, plus quality and quantity survey at port of discharge by SGS, ALEX STEWART, ALFRED KNIGHT at Buyers option, which shall be binding on both parties in all respects, including but not limited to the replacement of faulty goods paid for by the seller.
- If the degree of the purity of the Electric Copper Cathodes is less than 99.95%, the buyer has the right to make a rejection or the two parties agree to discount the unit price USD10-/MT for each 0.01% loss of the purity.
DLC, Irrevocable Non – Transferable 100% Payable at Port of Destination on arrival of material at discharge Port or within 05 days.
- Buyers will be required to sign the FCO as acceptance of the offer and send it back to the seller.
- The seller sends the SPA project.
- The buyer will review and sign the sale and purchase contract electronically.
- Buyer sends verbiage of DLC – MT 700 for Sellers approval along with signed SPA.
- Seller provides ProForma invoice for the monthly value.
- After approval, Buyer issues non operative DLC MT-700 to seller bank for verification in 04 days.
- Seller verifies and sends back with POP (Limited photos and video) to buyer bank in 05days.
- Buyer bank now makes the DLC – MT 760 operative on 04 days.
- Seller confirms the DLC MT 760 and shall provide operative 2% PB to buyer bank in 07 days.
- The Seller shall prepare the shipping and related documents
- The buyer shall visit load port to physically inspect stock and quality if necessary.
- The delivery of the goods will be done according to the agreement.
- Following documents to the buyer:
- Pro-forma Invoice stating price and quantity of goods to be delivered
- Export Permit certificate from the country of origin
- Assay certificate duly signed by certified office
- Certificate of origin issued by the government
- The seller will export the goods as per the terms and the condition of this contract
- The buyer shall pay the balance 10% payment once the material is reached at destination and quality is matched or within 05 days.
7.PACKING, MARKING, FORWARDING:
The goods shall be packed in bundles, palletized and banded by aluminium bands, Net Weight of each pallet: 2MT +/-1%, No. of sheets per bundle: 20 sheets, in a way that guarantees the safety of copper cathode during transportation; seller shall send the goods packed by the manufacturer according to manufacturer’s specifications on pallets.
Each package shall contain the following information:
- Contract number
- Consignee details
- Number of a bundle
- Weight Gross
- Weight Net
8.THE NAME AND SPECIFICATION OF GOODS:
The name of the goods under the present contract is Copper Cathode 99.97% – 99.99% minimum. The chemical analysis will be detailed upon assay of each shipment, but will be within accepted industry parameters for the following elements, typical values of which are shown below:
|Copper (Cu)||99.97% – 99.99%||Cobalt (Co/Ppm)||0.2 Max|
|Sulphur (S/Ppm)||4 Max||Arsenic (As/Ppm)||0.1 Max|
|Oxygen (O2/Ppm)||Nil||Bismuth (Bi/Ppm)||0.1 Max|
|Silver (Ag/Ppm)||10 max||Manganese (Mn/Ppm)||0.1 max|
|Lead (Pb/Ppm)||0.2 max||Tellurium (Te/Ppm)||0.05 max|
|Nickel (Ni/Ppm)||0.2 max||Aluminium (Al/Ppm)||0.5 max|
|Selenium (Se/Ppm)||0.3 max||Magnesium (Mg/Ppm)||0.4 max|
|Antimony (Sb/Ppm)||0.1 max||Zink (Zn)||0.4 max|
|Silica (Si/Ppm)||0.3 max||Iron (Fe/Ppm)||2 Max|
The goods shall be without radioactivity, be clean copper cathode, free of dirt, metal scraps, woods, plastic, grease, alloy or any prohibited items. There shall be no materials related to war, explosive and armor, gas cylinder, sealant or any harmful materials.
THE GOODS: ELECTROLYTIC COPPER CATHODES 99.97% – 99.99%
SPECIFICATIONS: Cu-purity is 99.97 to 99.99%. (Rejection 99.95%)
SIZES / DIMENSIONS: 914mm X 914mm X 12 mm approximately.
NET WEIGHT: 125Kgs (+/-1%)
PACKING: palletized banded by aluminum bands.
PACKAGE: packed with aluminium band in bundles.
NET WEIGHT OF EACH BUNDLE: 2 MT (+/-1%)
MINIMUM WEIGHT IN EACH CONTAINER: 20 MT approximately.
GROSS WEIGHT OF EACH CONTAINER: 22.2 MT approximately
Trial quantity 01 month and Regular quantity – —– MT x 11 months of contract shipment. (As per annexure attached)
Any and all notices required to be given by one party to the other party to this Agreement shall be in writing and by posting the same by certified/recorded post at the address or addresses as stated herein and copied by facsimile or email, directly to the parties referenced herein.
Each shipment and delivery shall be identified with all appropriate contract reference codes and numbers. Seller must provide the following documents to Buyer’s prior to arrival of goods or before delegate’s arrival at the port of destination: These documents will be provided 120 Hours before delivery of Electrolytic Copper Cathodes.
12.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT:
- commercial invoice
- Certificate of Origin from the country of origin
- Certificate of Ownership
- Export Authorization
- Bill of Lading (B/L) consigned to order and blank endorsed, Notify the buyer
- Analysis report from the country of origin
- Packing List.
- Quality and weight inspection certificate at the port of discharge.
- Insurance cover @ 110%
- All payment documents are all 3 originals.
13.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- Any legal action or procedure related to this Agreement will be adjudicated in accordance with the laws of Vietnam and the location of India/Africa/China and made in ENGLISH.
- Should either party not perform exactly within the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the other party will give notice regarding the non-performance, where upon the non-performing party must comply with their obligations within Seven (7) Working Days or this Agreement shall be cancelled without further notice.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the Commercial Code in accordance with the interpretation of Vietnamese arbitration law and respect for the INTERNATIONAL TRADE Law (ICC).
- Any dispute arising from or in the context of this Agreement or in connection with any agreement entered into by this Agreement shall be settled by Arbitration. The office of the arbitral tribunal will follow the rules of reconciliation and arbitration of the Vietnam Arbitral Tribunal, and the English language will be the language of the proceedings.
The SELLER and BUYER each declare unto one another that the Copper commodity offered herein for sale, and the origin of the funds used for purchasing the Cu commodity, do NOT contravene: The Drug Trafficking Offenses Act 1986, The Criminal Act 1988, The Prevention of Terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act 1989, The Criminal Justice (International Co-operation) Act 1990, The Criminal Justice Act 1993, and the Money Laundering Regulations 1993, The Patriot Act, 2001, or any other illegal or criminal activity. And accordingly, each party to this agreement indemnifies each other against any such allegations, which, may or may not be made in the future.
- Any of the sides is allowed to assign the contract in order to secure the performance of its obligations.
- Any assignee or legal successor to either party shall assume all obligations and benefits of the contract.
This Agreement shall be accepted to be legal and binding by both parties if executed and sent by fax and/or email direct to the parties concerned at the numbers contained within this Agreement.
- The parties hereto shall not be held liable for any failure to perform under the “Force Majeure” clause as regulated by the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris – France which clauses are deemed to be incorporated herein.
- Both sides in this contract will be exonerated from their obligated in case of Force majeure event.
- Force majeure is understood as per provisions under ICC 500 and means any event such as fire, explosions, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes and similar natural calamities, wars, epidemics, military operations, terrorism, riots, revolts, strikes, industrial unrest, Government embargoes, or Other unforeseeable actions occurring after the conclusion of this contract and outside the sides reasonable control and which cannot be avoided by the reasonable diligence that could delay or prevent the performance of either sides obligations in this contract. Force Majeure claims must be verifiable via LLOYDS of London claims and acts of conveyance delay rules.
- The party to this contract whose performance of this contract is prevented by a force majeure event must notify the other party within 7 (seven) days of the effective date of occurrence, which notice is to be confirmed by a Certificate issued by the Local Chamber of Commerce and Industry, including particulars of the event and expected duration. Failure to submit such a notification will prevent the party’s exoneration from contractual obligations under force majeure event makes such notice impossible.
18.ETHICS: (NON-CIRCUMVENTION and NON-DISCLOSURE)
Both Buyer and Seller acknowledge that the harm to the other party would be substantial and therefore the Seller and Buyer agree to abide by the Customary International rules of non-circumvention and non-disclosure as established by the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, France for a period of five (5) years from the date hereof. Said Non-circumvention and non-disclosure shall include, but not be limited to communicating with each other’s banks, refiner, Representatives of Buyer’s dealing with Customs, brokers or Seller’s mandate. The understanding and accord of this sub-paragraph will survive the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement is binding upon the parties hereto, their assigns and successors and is signed with full authority to act.
This Agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements and represents the entire Agreement between the parties. No changes, alterations or substitutions shall be permitted unless the same shall be notified in writing and signed by both parties.
21.OBLIGATION & PANALITIES
Within Five (05) banking days, the direct buyer provides Non-Transferable SBLC to the Seller’s bank/SWIFT. If the direct buyer does not succeed in issuing the Payment Instrument, the agreement becomes null and void.
– The direct buyer shall pay to seller 2% of value of first shipment as the cost of Seller securing the goods for buyer if the failure of issuing payment is caused by direct buyer.
– The seller shall pay to buyer 2% of value of first shipment as the cost for buyer if the failure of supplying goods is caused by seller
22.EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT:
The terms of this Agreement shall be Confirmed and signed by the Buyer and the Seller via facsimile or Email. Said executed facsimile or email shall be binding and initiates and concludes the legal liabilities between Buyer and Seller of this Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT CHANGE OUR PROCEDURES FOR ANY ONE, NO NEED TO ASK. ALSO, WE WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS WITH THE BUYER’S NAME ON IT UNTIL THE LC IS OPENED.
CALL US AT +1-754-250-9100 OR EMAIL VINCE@MADNOX.COM OR CALL OUR EUROPEAN OFFICE +34 694440061 FREDDY@MADNOX.COM