PRODUCT: Gold in Dore Bar form
QUALITY: 22 carats plus or better
QUANTITY: 500kgs monthly
PURITY: 95% plus or better.
ORIGIN: Ghana-West Africa.
PRICE: –16%/-13% off LBMA, 3% commissions as follows:
1% Seller Side (Closed), 1% Trade Desk (Closed),
1% Buyer Side (Open)
PAYMENT: Via swift (MT103) transfer made to Seller’s bank account by Buyer upon receipt of Final product assay report within one (1) banking day for each delivery.
- Buyer and Seller sign the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), where delivery protocol is delineated. Each page must be initialed.
- Buyer’s Bank issues a RWA via MT799/199 to issue the SBLC via SWIFT MT760 to Seller Financial Bank. The SBLC will be for one year and one day.
- After receipt and authentication of the RWA, Seller Financial Bank confirms via MT199/799 readiness to receive the SBLC via SWIFT MT 760.
- Buyer Bank issue the SBLC via SWIFT MT 760 to the Seller Financial Bank. Seller issue Performance Bond (2% PB)
- Within 5 (Ten) banking Days, Seller notifies the Buyer of the first delivery with all export documents.
- Upon Buyer’s confirmation of readiness, Seller flies together with the Gold to Buyer’s choice of destination where Buyer shall wait for Seller at the Airport to clear and handle all import taxes aswell as further fees related to Gold delivery to Buyer Refinery. All export costs of the Gold from Seller’s Country to Buyer’s designated Country Airport, shall be borne by the Seller; and all cost from Buyer’s designated Country Airport to Buyer Refinery shall be handled by the Buyer.
- Upon final assay at Buyer Refinery, in under 24 / 48 (twenty-four / forty-eight) banking hours, Buyer transfers payment to Seller’s bank account. All commissions are paid to intermediates’ bank account simultaneously.
- Upon confirmation of payments, Seller releases ownership to Buyer and the Refinery releases the Gold to Buyer.
- Certificate of Origin /original and copies. CIF
- Certificate of Ownership / original and copies. CIF
- Refinery Assay Report for Shipment / original and copies. CIF
- Commercial Invoice / original and copies. CIF
- Export permits / copies. CIF
- Airway Bill / original and copies. CIF
- Packing list / original and copies. CIF
Buyer Must submit LOI with buyers full details in acceptance of procedures, supplier will issue FCO and once it is signed, he will organize meeting right away.
CALL +1-754-250-9100 NOW!