Form: Uncut Rough Stones
Sizes: 5–20 Carats or Higher
Clarity: NO LOWER THAN VS1-VS2
Color: NO LOWER THAN H
Pure Whites Only, No Industrial Diamonds
TTM: To be agreed between Buyer and Seller at Brinks or Malca Antwerp,
Quantity: As per seller’s Manifest (unlimited)
Parcel changes ownership immediately after confirmation of the payment by MT103 including transfer of all related documents.
In US American Dollars (or as agreed). The diamonds are sealed and payment is done via Irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account at the end of the Viewing/ TTM.
ROUGH DIAMONDS OF 200 Cts to (unlimited) Based on Seller’s availability/Months
This manifest to be considered must be sent to the buyer for approval first and must include total amount of carats, clarity and size ranges and shape of stones based on the Kimberley Process Certificate. Any manifests must be submitted on the seller’s full letterhead, and signed by the Seller.
Photos of stones will be provided by Seller on a local daily newspaper .
2. KIMBERLEY should reflect the accuracy of the manifest proposed .
3. After interest on our part of the manifest, we will schedule a visit at the Diamond Center.
4. The stones must be delivered CIF Antwerp bonded in offices Malca Amit or Brinks, or Buyer’s Office at the Diamond Center.
5. The stones will be checked by ourselves and our gemologists on site
6. If the stones are consistent with the manifest , the stone settlement will be immediate .
7. NO PAYMENT WILL BE DONE other than in Antwerp and only after verification.
8. Transaction is concluded.