Diamond In The Rough
Form: Uncut Rough Stones
Sizes: 5–20 Carats
Clarity: NO LOWER THAN VVS2
Color: NO LOWER THAN H
Pure Whites Only, No Industrial Diamonds, No Fluorescents
TTM: To be agreed between Buyer and Seller at Brinks or Malca NY or Miami,
On the first delivery, following deliveries to take place in Las Vegas
Quantity: As per seller’s Manifest (unlimited)
Parcel changes ownership immediately after confirmation of the payment by MT103 including transfer of all related documents.
In US American Dollars (or as agreed). The diamonds are sealed and payment is done via Irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account at the end of the Viewing/ TTM.
ROUGH DIAMONDS OF 500 Cts to (unlimited) Based on Seller’s availability/Months
This manifest to be considered must be sent to the buyer for approval first and must include total amount of carats, clarity and size ranges and shape of stones based on the Kimberley Process Certificate. Any manifests must be submitted on the seller’s full letterhead, and signed by the Seller.
- The seller sends a manifest on his/her Letterhead.
- The buyer will respond by signing the manifest and both seller and buyer will agree on TTM time of delivery at Brinks or Malca New York or Miami.
- The Seller will send the Buyer a copy of the following documents to clear
- customs in the US:
- 1. Four originals of Commercial Invoices in favor of the Buyer.
2. Certificate of Origin.3. Certificate of Ownership.4. Certificate of Intent to Export Permit with all Taxes and Fees Paid.5. Official declaration that the products are free and clear and of all noncriminal origin, unencumbered and free of any liens, and no association to anyterrorist activities, and free to be transferred from Seller to Buyer.6. Manifest: numbers of Carats per parcel with full description of the stones7. Airway Bill with prepaid shipping, with numbers of sealed parcels.8. Certificate of Intent to Transfer Title from Seller to Buyer.9. Certificate of Insurance from departure port to buyer’s destination.10. Kimberly Processing Certificates for each and every parcel, for every shipment.
- The TTM/viewing will than take place at Brinks or Malca New York or Miami. Once The Buyer receives confirmation that the stones have arrived, The Buyer’s gemologist shall inspect the product within a diligent and timely manner and in accordance with the industry’s practice.
- After receptions of the positive conclusion of the gemologist, payment is done via Irrevocable Swift Wire Transfer into Seller’s designated account and commissions are paid by Buyer at the same time to the Paymaster if any brokers are involved.
- Transaction is concluded.