COPPER CATHODE SHEETS (GRADE A) 99.99% FOR SALE
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY OF YOUR COPPER CATHODE NEEDS.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY COPPER CATHODE UNDER THESE TERMS:
ELECTROLYTIC COPPER CATHODE SHEETS (GRADE A) 99.99%
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN :
Loading will be done in SOUTH AFRICA within 7 working days of receipt of the confirmation of operative instrument. The seller will advise client when the loading starts and is concluded
$5,200 /MT CIF prices
Up to 10,000 MT per Month Yearly Contract with Rolls & Extensions
Delivery will be done within 20 days to European Ports after receiving proof by swift of operative instrument.
TERMS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS:
(1) 100% SBLC transferable, irrevocable and cash backed MT760 bank swift from bank to bank after signing of contract and invoice
(2) 100% bank blocked guaranteed cash backed funds MT760 swift from buyer account to seller account
(3) 100% cash backed irrevocable, transferable MT700 LC valid for 45days
(4) 100% bankers check transmitted from buyer to seller bank
(5) 100% bank Guarantee transmitted from bank to bank
(6) 100% non transferable DLC
SUCCESSFUL SPOT WILL TURN INTO 12 MONTHS CONTRACT WITH R&E
Commodity: Electrolytic copper cathode sheets (Grade A)L
Origin: Congo, Democratic Republic/Zambia/south Africa
Purity: 99.99% of pure copper cathodeM
Packing: By sheet in bundle
Element sign Max
Silica Si 0 0.3ppm
Cobalt Co 0.5ppm
Lead Pb 0.5 ppm
Iron Fe 2.0ppm
Nickel Ni 0.5 ppm
Antimony Sb 0.5ppm
Arsenic AS 0.1 ppm
Bismuth Bi 0.5ppm
Tellurium Te 0.5ppm
Silver Ag 10.ppm
Selenium Se 0.5ppm
Aluminum Al 0.5ppm
Manganese Mn 0.5ppm
Magnesium Mg 0.5ppm
- After receiving LOI from Buyer, Seller sends signed FCO to buyer and buyer edits or raises his/her concerns to seller and reaches mutual agreement.
- Buyer signs the FCO and sends an irrevocable Purchase Order (ICPO) to the seller.
- The seller sends the draft contract to buyer, and consultancy fee IMFPA to consultants.
- Upon Mutual agreement between both Parties, it becomes an irrevocable contract to both parties.
- Buyer opens one of these 5 instruments:
(A) 100% SBLC transferable, irrevocable and cash backed MT760 bank swift from bank to bank after signing of contract and invoice
(B) 100% bank blocked guaranteed cash backed funds MT760 swift from buyer account to seller account
(C) 100% cash backed irrevocable, transferable MT700 LC valid for 45days
(D) 100% bankers check transmitted from buyer to seller bank
(E) 100% bank Guarantee transmitted from bank to bank
(F) 100% non transferable DLC
6. Seller opens a 2% Performance Bond in favor of Buyer.
7. Upon receiving the operative instrument, the seller shall immediately:
8. Seller immediately secure booking for SGS and buyer to come in and do the inspection and analysis and certified report handed to buyer.
9. Commence loading and within 18/21 days, the goods will be delivered to ASW Ports.
CALL US AT +1-305-600-1814 OR EMAIL VINCE@MADNOX.COM OR CALL OUR EUROPEAN OFFICE +34 694440061 FREDDY@MADNOX.COM